“Growth and Development Trainings."
Celebrating and Empowering Young Ladies!"
Who Are We?
- A program for high school girls
- Also known as YSS
- Resides in the inter-city of South Los Angeles
- Girls of color
- Targeting girls with challenging behaviors/stressful family situations
What we do?
Our goal is that each girl will grow to love accept and embrace her beauty and uniqueness and develop an action plan to pursue future goals and desires through:
- Support Groups
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Field Trips
- Guest Speakers
- Culmination Ceremony
Benefits of YSS
- Community services and volunteer opportunities
- Detention clearances for attending 3 months consecutively
- Improve school attendance and grades
- Improved communication skills
- Career and college focus and action plan
- Enhance leadership skills and self esteem
Society’s beauty standards are not consistent with an African American young woman’s own physical characteristics
Help support the next generation of Queens
All donations are used in the Youngins Sisterhood Society Program
Celebrating and Empowering Young Ladies!